Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nucleus Show

here's the second piece in progress for the "Power in Numbers" show coming up next week at Gallery nucleus! and yes, the colors of the photo are purposefully shifted, i can't stand neutral light.


Blogger cdeboda said...

Nice! Looking forward to the show...and I may have to put in a bid for these. ;)

Btw, great job too on the recent workshop at the EAA recently. It was very helpful. So thanks!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jon Han said...

they look great Rohb, ill see you at the show!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Impressive man. I think my buddy Patrick Morgan is putting some stuff in the show.


7:17 AM  
Blogger Greyhawke said...

Whoohoo I am the proud owner of this one. It came out great Robh. Thanks.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

congrats greyhawke! I had to say that I was disappointed when I went to the site last night and both of these were among the ones already sold. They were a steal at that price. Great job Robh!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

VERY cool. Any chance you'll post a more close-up pic?

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter