Monday, March 15, 2010


i haven't been posting as much lately but it's all for a good cause. i've been putting this together! it's in China now. more details as they come =)

Labels: , , ,


Blogger A.R.T. aka Autumn Rain said...

lookin great man, very exciting stuff.

10:40 PM  
Blogger andrew domo said...

jesus a book!? Really excited for this one.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Dhilip kumar somesh said...

coolio great works

pls feel free to visit my blog

2:46 AM  
Blogger craig said...

awesome. look forward to it

9:26 AM  
Blogger Andrew Kim said...

This is cool, Robh!
Really would like to see it when you get the copies.

2:09 PM  
Blogger alien said...

Cool, look forward to it.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jackson Sze said...

Hey, that's a cool name for a book. Cant' wait!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Luis Montemayor said...

Great! I'll be waiting for it :)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵

12:33 AM  
Blogger Andy Park said...

Congratulations on yet another award Robh! I saw you for a sec on G4! And I can't wait to get your book. See ya at Curry House!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jparked said...

Hey Robh! awesome can't wait to see the book!

Also thanks for sharing the matte painting documentary, it was really refreshing and eye-opening to see where matte painting all started.



10:29 AM  
Blogger joe spadaford said...

Rohb For those of us who cant make comic con this year how can we purchase this. I have followed your work passionately Since my old coworker Chuck Vollmer introduced me to you stuff. I'll pay what what ever you want man. Huge fan of your skill

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

4:48 AM  
Blogger mckelveystudio said...

Great work Robh! I love looking at your blog.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous happy wheels said...

Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
friv4 | friv 4 school | kizi4 | kizi 4|unblocked games| unblockedgames

8:43 PM  
Anonymous unblocked games 6 said...

A great image, it would be amazing to see the truth.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Apple Smith said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked games |
friv4school |
friv 4 school
cops and robbers
tetris games | top tetris games
monster high games

12:25 AM  
Anonymous descargar whatsapp said...

Looks very nice descargar whatsapp plus , baixar whatsapp gratis , cool maths 4 kids , , baixaki whatsapp

8:53 PM  
Anonymous said...

ben de altın oran diye birşey duymuştum. Gerçekten mükemmel bir resim.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous mike said...

wow did not think something like that seen in the sky, I love the fear, I suppose.
car games 1

11:06 AM  
Anonymous non blocked games said...

Make my day with amazing post thanks for the fablious post..

Unblocked Games

6:13 AM  
Blogger Alvar Abrahan said...

Cuando yo era niño mi nave de sueño, ojalá tuviera una nave espacial, quiero música de todos los planetas. After All, no hay límite para el sueño de infancia:)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ha phuong nhi said...

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more

7:07 PM  
Blogger hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

6:34 AM  
Blogger tranthuphuong said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this
Super smash flash 2|
Super mario bros|
Cooking games for girls

12:36 AM  
Blogger Bao An said...

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
Friv 4
Friv 5
Friv 100
Happy Wheels

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Hill Climb Racing said...

Hill Climb Racing is game in which you have to try and get as far as possible in your vehicle while.
hill climb
hill climb racing hack
WordBrain is a game very popular we had to add solutions of all the levels in different languages.
Word Brain
wordbrain cheats
wordbrain answers

9:34 PM  
Blogger NGOCLAN said...

Do not know what to say, I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more.
Friv 14|

5:52 AM  
Blogger Hieu Nguyen said...

When you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv Online, Friv Games,, Friv

4:01 AM  
Blogger Ha Thu Tran said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
Friv 1
Juegos Friv 3

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter