Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mt. Wilson

drove up to mt. wilson this afternoon and painted this lovely sketch. no photos were used, just the laptop.


Blogger marcobucci said...

Excellent. Always love the way you handle ariel perspective. Really feels like that hill is far back there.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Very Nice. Diggin it for sure. It definatly captures the days we have been having here in LA.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Paintopolis said...

nice atmosphere monk!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jeff Z said...

Nice piece! Next time I go up there with my motorcycle, I'll bring my MacBook in my backpack. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger SIM-R said...

Beautiful .

3:13 PM  
Blogger craig said...

whoa...I've missed some killer stuff. Love the girl pieces Robh. Excellent work

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Shu said...

Brillant!!! I love this light!!!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

Holy moly, this is a beaut!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter