Thursday, November 18, 2010

CTN this weekend

stop on by. i'll be demoing painting on the iPad and talking about vis dev, as well as having books for sale. info here


Blogger Gene said...

Wish I were there. I sent out words to people who were attending CTN.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Gene said...

Wish I were there to experience the demo. I did send out words to people who were going there.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

Hey Robh!

Haha, dont forget to show your new awesome paintings ;)! See you Sat!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous friv said...

I love what you have shared. thank you.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous friv 3 said...

What's even more comfortable when you are entertaining after a day of hard work.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous frivc said...

Good post blog
Huz 10
Frip 10

7:09 PM  
Anonymous clickjogos said...

This is amazing..! Thanks for sharing!
baixar facebook and Facebook movil online free and apply Facebook Movil Gratis

8:30 PM  
Anonymous happy wheels games said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
pacman |happy wheels |my little pony games | unblocked games
friv4 kizi 4| unblockedgames

2:09 AM  
Blogger Agar io said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
agar io

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Hill Climb Racing said...

Hill Climb Racing is a driving game on the hill is very attractive, attracting more than 100 million downloads on the App Store.
hill climb
hill climb racing hack
WordBrain is a challenging word game with hundreds of levels for you to master.
Word Brain
wordbrain cheats
wordbrain answers

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter